Department of Education, Youth Affairs & Sports
ECD Care Givers ( 500 posts) REF: CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/29/12/14/01
Applications are invited for the post of ECD care giver in Kilifi County Pre-Primary Schools.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Should be able to provide enabling environment for the child's growth and development
* Be able to provide early stimulation for the future development of the child
* Be able to safe guard children's right
* Be able to provide learning and playing materials to children
* Be able to link children to service
Requirements for appointment
i. Possess at least a Certificate in ECDE offered by the Ministry of Education or Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC)
ii. Should have KCSE grade D plain and above or KCE Division 4 and above
iii. Have an experience of not less than 5 years continuous service
iv. Have a letter of recommendation from Current employer
v. Have good communication Skills to children, parents and other members of the Society.
Terms of Service: Contract
Salary: Ksh. 10,000 p.m.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST INDICATE IN THEIR LETTERS OF APPLICATION NAMES OF THEIR WARDS AND ZONES.
ALL APPLICATIONS WITH THE POST APPLIED FOR WRITTEN ON THE ENVELOPE SHOULD BE ADDRESS TO:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
MANUAL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE DELIVERED TO OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD LOCATED AT THE KILIFI COMPLEX CENTRE, TUSKYS BUILDING 2ND FLOOR NOT LATER THAN 14TH JANUARY, 2015